Thursday, October 28, 2010

D.I.T.C. Notorious B.I.G. "One More Chance" (Remix) x Barry White "I'm Gonna Love You Just A Litte More Baby" x Debarge "Stay With Me"

Not too long ago, me and my homie Tia Olivia Brown Scott was out not too long having a couple of drinks. The D.J. was playing a lot of the records that we came up on, and the had the place in frenzy because they were classics. After awhile, he started to play original samples of a lot of the classics he was playing. The song Debarge "Stay With Me" came on, and we're just vibing to the song, and Tia looked confused for a moment. She said "I thought this was Biggie song?" I asked her "You never heard Debarge "Stay With Me"?" she had thought the beat to "One More Chance" was original but as we all know Puffy brought that 80's R&B records life and this record right here was definitely one. So this post is dedicated to her and the brain fart she had that evening...

Enjoy Peace!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment